Adding a bookmark
1. Open the web browser and visit the website you would like to bookmark.
2. Tap the bookmark icon toward the lower-right area of the screen.
3. Tap the icon with the plus sign.
4. Edit the website details if you like, then tap OK. The bookmark is then saved to the list.
If you need to access the bookmark, you can tap the same icon as in step 2 above.
Deleting a bookmark
1. Tap the bookmark icon.
2. Tap and hold the bookmark you wish to remove until a menu appears, then tap Delete.
Related: Play video on Kindle Fire
In order to watch video on Kindle Fire, all you need is a versatile Kindle Fire Converter software’s help which can convert AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP, MKV, VOB, M4V, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD etc. to Kindle Fire easily with fast conversion speed and high output quality.