Creating movies on iMovie is interesting and rather professional as it’s maybe the most powerful movies editing tool from Apple. And after finishing the editing process we urgently expect share them online, then YouTube is a good place we will go.
In this tutorial we will be showing you how to upload iMovie videos directly to YouTube without leaving iMovie.
1. When you are completely done editing your current iMovie project, go to the Apple Toolbar. Click on “Share” and a drop down menu will appear.
2. Select the QuickTime option and hit on the menu for your compression options and select web.
3. Save your movie to the desktop or somewhere else. Find your movie and click it once then press apple+I to get its information.
Note: You should make it less than 100 megabytes or YouTube will accept it.
4. Now load on YouTube and click on the “upload” button at the top of the page.
5. Enter the name, category, tags and any other information you want for your video.